logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Road speed through urban areas

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jul 9 08:51:24 BST 2020

Hi Greg & Gerd

Yes, this is what I mean, more or less. I don't know what the OSM
tagging policy is on applying maxspeed tags to every road, but mkgmap
applies its own limits based on highway type to everything except
motorway, and this patch now does motorways as well. There are a couple
of other countries that don't have max speed limits on some roads and I
haven't bothered with them explicitly, but if the road is tagged with
maxspeed/:practical/:advisory that is above 120kmh than it won't be
limited.

patch attached.

Ticker