logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Jul 8 21:09:59 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

Testing the same map on MapSource shows the same fault as on the eTrex
HCx device, where, in one direction, the instructions are to turn up a
dead-end road, make a U-turn, turn back onto the main road.

On BaseCamp it makes a 5 km detour to avoid this point.

I haven't had a chance yet to try different versions and a stable
style, so I don't know if the patch has make things worse.

This is similar to behaviour I've seen with an old version and I'm
reducing the map to the smallest area and will send this when I've
assembled all the necessary info.

Ticker