logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Jul 7 10:11:59 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

I've been trying to pin down another routing problem that shows on
MapSource and eTrex 30x & HCx, but not BaseCamp. It also happens on an
old version I have (r42950) which is pre NET-no-NOD.

When you were looking at some of the problems I was having with NET-no
-NOD, changing the order of roads affected routing errors I was
getting.

However, most problems were only demonstrated in BaseCamp, where having
a lineType that should be routable but isn't (because of the NOD
removal or explicitly using one) makes a non-routable area around the
feature.

It would be handy if you updated the NET-no-NOD branch to the latest
trunk.

Ticker