logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jun 29 22:49:35 BST 2020

Hi

 > Update, previous version had some errors, conclusion is the same

OK, Thanks that is great.

So I don't think that there wasn't really intended to be a change to
routing in that branch, but there was an experimental option that was
added, and then removed, with a couple of lines of code omitted,
probably unintentionally.  This is what causes the failure in NodCheck
and maybe causes the failure on the device too.

The attached patch restores the functionality and NodCheck does not
crash on the result

There is a pre-compiled jar there:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/484/mkgmap.jar

It may interact or interfere with the routing island removal code that
was also made in that branch.  I've no idea if it does or not, it is
just something to check.

Steve