logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Jun 29 21:51:22 BST 2020

so I guess it would be good if we could have a current mkgmap without the
NOD patches - or without the img patches of 4360 - and see which one causes
the problem - and revert it. Those problems are really pretty common now.