logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Mon Jun 29 10:04:43 BST 2020

Hi

I finished testing and it narrows down to 4360

Kind regards, Joris

Build date
Mkgmap
Device
Style
Pink line
Crash/Deadloop
Result
Comment
24-8-2017
r3995
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
Default 2020
Yes
No
Ok
r4195
Felix Hartmann
Felix Personal
?
Wrong
Felix thinks he uses this version and his own style but is not sure
16-4-2019
r4286
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
Yes
No
Ok
26-10-2019
r4323
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
Yes
No
Ok

r4358
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
Yes
No
Ok

r4359
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
Yes
No
Ok

r4360
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
No
No
Wrong
This is what Ticker suspected and also Steve suggested. 4360 introduced new routing behavior by design

r4361
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
No
No
Wrong

r4372
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
No
No
Wrong

17-11-2019
r4373
Joris Bo
Oregon 650
Yes
No
Ok
Orginally tested with jar file supplied by Jan Meisters: Thought it was oke!, still have the working img, but I cannot prove again this img was really created by that version. The Jar version of Steve creates an img that is not oke? 2nd & 3th time compile again with Jan's jar file to double check also suddenly is wrong: So I must have made a mistake in copy/paste or documenting the testresults. Conclusion 4373 is not oke
17-11-2019
r4373
Joris Bo
Oregon 650