logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mapnik typ file and barrier=wall

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Jun 29 10:04:24 BST 2020

Hi all

I've just been testing constructs that 'break routing' and I can
confirm that using any of:

# 0x2c Nothing/Line. BaseCamp shows nothing even with TYP
# 0x2d Climbing Path. MapSource shows nothing "
# 0x2e Via Ferrata. MapSource shows nothing "
# 0x2f Cable Car. MapSource shows nothing "

for non-routable lines breaks BaseCamp routing in some serious ways.
MapSource routing works, as do my eTrex HCx and 30x.

We don't use any of these in styles/default/lines. I haven't tested
these types for routable lines.

Ticker