logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Jun 27 10:07:39 BST 2020

I also think routing problems were much less frequent over 1 year ago.

I think I tried 4195 however and it also didn't work. But I wasn't using
default style. Still I think it's not directly related to the style.

So you used the current default style, and it worked on the older versions?