logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Jun 26 17:58:55 BST 2020

Hi all

Have you experienced these problem while actually 'on-the-ground' -
maybe it is just a problem with Demo Mode.

I've just been experimenting with Demo and the route calculations look
fine, it follows the road, but at one junction I got the turn pop-up
but the simulation went straight on, then went into the 'recalculate'
dialog.

Will experiment a bit more with routes that I know work in live mode.

Ticker