logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Using regex , subst, substring or other to translate value to propercase

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Jun 23 11:44:09 BST 2020

Hi Joris

The substitution filters only work in the actions:

 highway=motorway {set ref='${ref|upper:""'}

I'm not sure if these filters have to have a parameter separator.

For the tag test you should already be able to do case-insensitive
comparisons by using a regex:

 name~"^(?ui:abcd)$" {action}

I think I've got this right; it should give a case-insensitive match of
'abcd'

Ticker