logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Misc documentation fixes

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Jun 23 08:54:09 BST 2020

Hi Eugene

1. Sorry about that - I missed making the changes to mapnik.txt

2. Should be: Example usage: --mdr7-excl="Road, Street, Weg"
   but --x-mdr7-excl=... will work

I'll fix these some time soon, but if mapnik.txt is causing you
problems, I've provided a patch or you can edit the file with a text
editor.

Regards
Ticker