logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Documentation build processes - Question for Steve Ratcliffe

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jun 22 13:10:53 BST 2020

On 22/06/2020 11:16, Ticker Berkin wrote:
 > is mwtext https://pypi.org/project/mwtext/  ?

No it isn't - unfortunately.  I did not realize that it was not on pypi
and now someone else has grabbed the name.  I'm going to call it
mwconv instead.

That is not the bug though as it is picking up a local copy.

The bug has probably existed since Oct 2016. The fix is trivial (not
closing the output, as you may have guessed by the fact that the sizes
are 4k block sizes) but I need to rename everything.  I'll reply again once
it is all sorted out.

Cheers,
Steve