logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Misc documentation fixes

From Randolph J. Herber army.bronze.star at gmail.com on Sat Jun 20 00:37:30 BST 2020

The largest two problems are that I have never been able find a means to
select a small number of tiles to download into one of my small memory
sized devices and the user interface is miserable for any purpose other
than an entire mapset and loading it into a device (which I do by USB or
memory downloads and neither BaseCamp or MapSource when I want to
install and entire mapset).

Randolph J. Herber