logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] possible echotags enhancement?

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 19 15:47:43 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

I'm very sorry, second time I mistaken ☹

Previously it was "Node generated from" and  now it is "Node generated from Way" and "Node generated from Relation" where I only happily focused on the new 'relation' not seeing also the other one changed.

So it does work perfectly for both.

Very happy with it, sorry for the noise,

Kind regards Joris