logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Nearby poi feature

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 19 13:30:17 BST 2020

Hi Joris,

I think I'll not commit the poi-tagged-v3.patch. If I got you right it doesn't help to solve problems. On the other hand it is very difficult to understand and even more difficult to document.
Maybe I find a better solution when I am back from a cycling trip which will start in the next days.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Joris Bo <jorisbo at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Juni 2020 14:15
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Nearby poi feature

Thnx for the tip Ticker

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Namens Ticker Berkin
Verzonden: vrijdag 19 juni 2020 14:01
Aan: Development list for mkgmap <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Nearby poi feature

Hi

I have this in my style:

# stop routing on service roads (esp. service=parking_aisle) if there might be a gate highway=service & mkgmap:way-has-pois=true {add access=destination}

It isn't foolproof.

Elsewhere (in points) I don't make any assumptions about a barrier=gate... restricting access over what the access= tag specfies.

Ticker