logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tiles missing

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sun Jun 14 17:06:52 BST 2020

Hi Pierre

The splitter should have generated a sequence of files
"xxxx0001.osm.pfb", "xxxx0002.osm.pbf" ... (check the generated file
"template.args" for the complete list)

Then mkgmap should have generated "xxxx0001.img" ... for each of these,
and then combine them into a final map (depending on your options)

So, first things to do are check all these files exist and to look at
the build logs. It is possible that if some are missing because mkgmap
hit some limit, eg number of features in a tile, memory...

Depending on the type of error, you might need to re-split with a
different number of --max-nodes, or change the memory / jobs
parameters.

Regards
Ticker