logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Exits / Service areas improvement

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jun 11 16:44:44 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

I looked through LinkDestinationHook early on and concluded that all of
the info needed was almost gathered by HighwayHook and just needed to
include a few more tag values. Later, when I generalized it a bit more,
there were more similarities, but it still seemed better to confine it
to HighwayHooks.

Ticker