logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New style function is_drive_on_left()

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jun 7 16:06:35 BST 2020

Hi Dave,

thanks for testing. I've fixed the length() function with r4521.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Dave Jackman <dfjkman at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Juni 2020 17:02
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] New style function is_drive_on_left()

Hi Gerd,

Have done a quick test and the new function seems to work fine, I will compile a map covering both Zambia and DRC to fully test it. But I have received an error message:

Error in style Error: (lines:395) : Error: No function with name 'length()'

So it seems the length() function may no longer work.

Dave