logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Performance of POI search on the Device

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Tue Jun 2 10:08:52 BST 2020

Hi Gerd,
probabally I tried the "route" and "index" options with the patched version
to see if it helps. (it didn't)
I just tried the default center-POI type and 0x3200 - made no difference.

I can do further testing in the evening.

Ciao,
  Franco

Gerd Petermann wrote