logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Performance of POI search on the Device

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Mon Jun 1 22:44:14 BST 2020

Hi Gerd,
some more test results:
I switched back to the unpatched mkgmap-r4506.
Instead I added some POIs to the boundary style (all fuel stations).
This helped, now POI search is still fast.
this file gives no problems, includes fuel stations
<http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/476/dach_boundary_gmapsupp.img>

the previous file (see below) triggers the problem.

Ciao,
Franco

franco_bez wrote