logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin types

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Jun 1 13:04:19 BST 2020

Hi

As others have said, Garmin devices are not consistent their support of
these so it is best not to hope for a definitive list.

Again, as others have responded, there are quite a few of these lists
already, and I'm guilty of having my own, rather than adding to a
relevant WIKI, which is the best place for this information.

But - I find it very handy to have this information as a big comment at
the start of my points/lines/polygons style files, and maybe the same
could be done in the default style.

I've attached 1 more file - the non-searchable POIs that have meaning
on my eTrex

Ticker

I have 1 more list, the POI that