logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Determine the drive left/right

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Mon Jun 1 10:55:44 BST 2020

Hello,

Is it possible to determine whether the highway is in a drive-left country?
I like to place the highway-oneway arrows-overlay at the other side of the road if the highway is in a drive-left country?

I see the option for the args file but don't see how it could help me, I read about  locatorconfig but don't know if it is still used.
I could maintain a country list myself and test against mkgmap:country, but if mkgmap already can give a warning if a tile contains both drive-left/right, maybe there is a more simple solution or there is already a hidden mkgmap:driveleft variable available ?

Kind regards,
Joris