logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin types

From <0174 v0174 at v0174.net on Sun May 31 19:36:52 BST 2020

Hi,

I'm not a mkgmap developer, but some incomplete list is here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GroundTruth_Standard_Garmin_Types

There is also some Excel table listing the codes including icons, not
sure where to find it now, though.

If someone has something more complete, I would be interested, too.

<0174