logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.StackOverflowError in length() function

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Wed May 27 19:25:04 BST 2020

Hello,

I got errors in the length() function

When I build a europe map the error is written 2000 lines
I think (I'm not 100% sure)  it start happening after adding the length calculation of waterways in the relations file to decide if rivers should be visible at lower zoomlevels
For a smaller country(Belgium) there are no errors

type = waterway & length() >= 0
      {
             apply role = main_stream
             {
                   set jbm_waterway_length = '${mkgmap:cache_length}';
                   set jbm_waterway_distance = '${distance}';
                   set jbm_waterway_from_relation = true;
             }
}

It starts at line 5 of the logging output, the first 4 lines are warnings about drive-left/drive-right tiles
The map builds oke after that (besides a couple of tiles in the alps which maybe correlated to this length issue, I can prove that later)

java.lang.StackOverflowError
(Next line is written 2000 lines the first java:49 then java:59)
            at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.function.LengthFunction.calcLength(LengthFunction.java:49)
            at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.function.LengthFunction.calcLength(LengthFunction.java:59)
            at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.function.LengthFunction.calcLength(LengthFunction.java:59)
            at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.function.LengthFunction.calcLength(LengthFunction.java:59)

Kind regards,

Joris Bo