logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Thanks

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Tue May 26 12:53:48 BST 2020

Hello,

I like to say thank you, to Gerd, Ticker and others who put a lot of effort in the mkgmap development.
With the new features for IS_IN and 'Nearby poi' it's possible to make the maps much nicer.

The online tools for creating routes maybe better then what basecamp can do, but as soon as you want your gpx or route on your garmin device and experience the same nice layout, then have a look at my style which creates a "99,9%" identical copy of the https://www.openstreetmap.org/ layout.

https://github.com/Jorisbo/Mkgmap-Mapnik-Style-Garmin/blob/master/README.md

Kind regards,
Joris Bo