logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Explanation of the is_in function

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat May 23 11:01:25 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

Here is a patch that should fix the problem - In the original code I
got carried away with the symmetry of Lat/Lon handling in the distance
calculation but the set-up for the crossing calculation isn't
symmetric!

I've also explained the ON error area more carefully and used INFINITY
instead of NaN because that is the horizontal distance where a line
through the node would meet a horizontal polygon side.

Ticker