logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Explanation of the is_in function

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Thu May 21 14:43:36 BST 2020

Hi

Maybe it helps if I say that my example is a multipolygon square with a lot of holes in it.

The 'wrong' line somehow bends towards on of the holes.

But then still at least 4 out of 6 lines around do perfectly wat is meant to be, 1 is considered 'inside' which is true but only for a certain 10 meters where 60 meters are outside. Bad luck for me but software is oke.

The line which is considered 'outside'  is actually inside for 60 meters and only outside for 5? meters

But i just see that it also shares 3 nodes in a row with the border of the square.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D62F86.91D50BF0]

The test area

Spot     https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/48.13510/11.57713

Square https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7431621#map=18/48.13532/11.57615