logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] nearby-POI: What to do with several POI arranged on a circle?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu May 7 09:21:51 BST 2020

Hi

The problem is in the point grouping algo, rather than anything to do
with the merge-at-mid-point option.

Although an interesting problem to solve, it seems to be getting
excessive. The simple logic in the last versions seemed to solve most
users's problems and make them happy.

Ticker