logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] nearby POIs

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 5 10:19:04 BST 2020

Hi all,

attached is a patch that seems to work. I've kept the logging as memory is not such a big problem.
I've not yet tested special cases like duplicated barrier nodes or a group of nodes where only some are within the tile boundary.

Please check if your problems are solved with this version, a binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/469/mkgmap.jar

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Joris Bo <jorisbo at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020 08:32
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] nearby POIs

Hi,

I have been testing the nearby poi rules as well with 4485

A while I struggled thinking misconfiguration because I see nothing happening but then after extending the ranges, an occasional poi disappears. (toilet 0x2a0d, busstop 0x2f17, custom lift-gate 0x6905)

On the cmd line

--nearby-poi-rules=*/unnamed:100:delete-poi,*/named:100:delete-poi

On my densed big city area (Antwerpen) In that case I expect maybe a couple of thousand benches, trees and bicycle parkings disappear which do not.

Can I help testing better by increasing some logging? How could I do that?

Kind regards, joris

Silo’s (0x2a19) don’t disappear / N51° 11.992' E4° 24.916'

An occasional lift gate (0x6905) does disappear

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D622B7.BA7DE260]

Bicycle stands (0x2f18): don’t disappear

N51° 13.685' E4° 24.281'

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D622B7.BA7DE260]