logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style points enhancements

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Apr 22 17:34:20 BST 2020

Hi Eric

Happy to add:
 leisure=picnic_table
to my proposed change list, using the same code as picnic_site (0x4a00,
"Picnic Area", not searchable)

I don't want to look through spreadsheets; if there are comments
relevant to default style "points", please just post them as text.

Also, all the codes in "points" render nicely on old devices without
any TYP file, and are chosen to match, if as far as possible, the
device FIND> functionality. mapnik.txt is not a consideration.

Ticker