logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI barrier/access restriction

From Ticker Berkin ticker at jagIT.co.uk on Wed Apr 15 10:46:05 BST 2020

Hi Gerd

Yes, again mostly cattle grids in the UK, but sometimes these gates in
particular areas like the North Yorkshire moors.

Another common one is [barrier=lift-gate, access=customers] that
shouldn't prevent driving into a shop car-park.

Best wishes
Ticker