logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] handling of a key without a value

From J J joern.de at gmail.com on Sat Apr 11 16:59:45 BST 2020

Hi Gerd,
I'm not crafty enough to apply the patch, maybe a later release drops the
tags empty values.
Until this ist provided I code ele=*& ele!="" to compile my map.
I don't blame the asterisk since it behaves as expected (* = any
occurrences, including no occurence). I prefer to harden the called
function as you suggested (if (val.isEmpty()) return null;)
So my work-around is a formally correct (but inconvenient) way. Even the
default style doesn't care about that.
Thanks for solving,
Joern