logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] missing check for option --family-id

From Randolph J. Herber army.bronze.star at gmail.com on Tue Apr 7 14:07:50 BST 2020

Hi,

I am not sure about the lower limit of 1. Zero may be acceptable. The
upper limit should be checked for as some Garmin receivers have problems
with file names\ prefixes longer than eight characters, which comes from
the old MSDOS FAT limit of 8 character prefix and 3 character suffix
file name format.

Randolph J. Herber