logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to make a scale-dependent TYP style?

From Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org on Sat Apr 4 20:24:10 BST 2020

On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 07:05:09PM +0100, Ticker Berkin wrote:

> mkgmap doesn't have a default TYP, but there are a couple of examples
> in {distribution}/examples/typ-files
>
> I find it best not to have any highway _lines in my personal TYP file
> for the reasons you are seeing - it looks much better on my device to
> let it represent them using its default mechanism.

So, if I understand well what are you saying, the default
mechanism used by mkgmap is not based on TYP rules, but on
algorithmic procedures.

Is it possible to browse the native rendering types known by
mkgmap? Something like TYPViewer. So that I can use them instead
of creating new ones via TYP files.

--
Niccolo Rigacci - http://www.rigacci.net/
Campi Bisenzio - Firenze - Italy