logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to make a scale-dependent TYP style?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Apr 4 19:05:09 BST 2020

Hi

You'd have to do the same trick with all highway types and set a
representation for all of them in your TYP file

mkgmap doesn't have a default TYP, but there are a couple of examples
in {distribution}/examples/typ-files

I find it best not to have any highway _lines in my personal TYP file
for the reasons you are seeing - it looks much better on my device to
let it represent them using its default mechanism.

Ticker