logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] North Arrow on Garmin Devices

From Randolph J. Herber army.bronze.star at gmail.com on Fri Apr 3 00:30:55 BST 2020

The arrow occurs on Garmin provided maps also. It is generated by the
operation of the device. I have more than a dozen Garmin devices. All
generate a North arrow of some form. The direction of the arrow on the
device depends on a number of factors: has the device moved since it was
turned on and in what orientation was it instructed to present the map.