logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Errors converting "mapnik.txt" into "mapnik.typ" (information only)

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Mar 26 15:24:05 GMT 2020

Hi Eric / Gerd

I've changed the characters used to represent the pixels in the bay
icon. I've just loaded TYPViewer and used it to convert latest
mapnik.txt to mapnik.typ. It seemed quite happy to do this, but when
using TYPViewer to read back the .typ file, it gives the errors:

Error while reading polygon 0x03d/00 : Error #9   Description:
Subscript out of range

This patch stop this happening.

I also suspect TYPViewer character-set conversions. Looking at a
supposed 1251 .typ file, there were unicode characters in the strings.

I'll look the rest of your email later and respond.

Ticker