logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] One object has more than one POI-tag (Hotel Café Restaurant)

From AnkEric eric_internet at casema.nl on Fri Mar 20 14:29:05 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd,

I don't know if it's impossible.
Just don't know how to. But before investing a lot of time, I would like to
know if it should be possible.
You have already answered that question: "not sure"...

Attached an example: Het Wapen van Harmelen_hotel_cafe_restaurant.osm

 - [addr*] is on one node only (should apply to all)
 - [name] is redundant on all nodes (to make Osmose happy, if I remember
correctly).
 - [name] is not on relation, which is preferred (imo, redundancy)
 - [opening_hours] different on different nodes (correct).
 - [website] is on hotel only, but does apply to all 3 nodes.

Het_Wapen_van_Harmelen_hotel_cafe_restaurant.osm
<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t344065/Het_Wapen_van_Harmelen_hotel_cafe_restaurant.osm>

And thanks for the "continue". I should have guessed that one myself; -)

Eric.