logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Processing of mp source

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 15 17:44:28 GMT 2020

Hi Andrzej,

no-lower-case: don't know yet
reduce-point-density: yes
reduce-point-density-polygon: yes
merge-lines: is default, if disabled it has an influence
min-size-polygon: yes
polygon-size-limits:yes
drive-on:detect is only implemented for OSM input
order-by-decreasing-area: should work, not tested
preserve-element-order: only used with OSM source, I think polish data is always processed in order of appearance

Reg. --copyright-file: Yes, IIGTR the string given in the *.mp file is used.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. März 2020 18:21
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Processing of mp source

Hi,

I'm curious, what processing is active, when source data is in mp
format. Particularly, which mkgmap options are active?

For example, do these options have any use:

no-lower-case
reduce-point-density
reduce-point-density-polygon
merge-lines
min-size-polygon
polygon-size-limits
drive-on=detect
order-by-decreasing-area
preserve-element-order

I have noticed, that --copyright-file option doesn't work, is it a bug?
Maybe copyright form mp file could be used instead?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej