logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Polygon 4A in mp sources

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 14 17:50:08 GMT 2020

Hi Andrzej,

I think this was introduced with r4437: http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4437

I don't remember why type 0x4a was refused for polygon rules. Probably someone used it without knowing the special meaning.
If you can confirm that 4437 or older produced a correct map with your input I can add code to exclude 0x4a from this check in polish reader.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Samstag, 14. März 2020 15:00
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Polygon 4A in mp sources

Hi,

I'm trying to edit and compile preview map in mp format. Unfortunately
mkgmap forces a restriction:

SEVERE (MapFailedException): img\Topo.mp: (thrown in
PolishMapDataSource.checkType()) invalid type 0x4a for POLYGON

I'm not sure, why this restriction exist. Is there any problem to accept
polygon 4A in mp source?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej