logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Background in polish format reader

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 13 13:27:01 GMT 2020

Hi Andrzej,

thanks, committed with r4466. I wonder why Background=Y is needed. In most mkgmap sources a polygon with type 0x4b is a synomym for background.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. März 2020 12:35
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Background in polish format reader

Hi Gerd,

yes, when I compile my map, I get only object 4b at layer 0. I use
simple definition of background:

[POLYGON]
Type=0x4b
Background=Y
Data0=...
[END]

This works for cGPSmapper, but not for mkgmap. I could add EndLevel=5 to
all my sources, but it was easier to recompile mkgmap, to make it a bit
more compatible with cGPSmapper.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej