logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Resolutions...

From Pinns UK osm at pinns.co.uk on Tue Mar 10 17:30:55 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd

Just to be a nuisance:

If there is no level beyond level 3 in the default style, ie 4,12

then all resolutions <18  contained in the default style (and there are
quite a few!)  only get plotted at level 3?

ie the lowest lines are a boundary  and    a coastline , both at res 12

Do they only get plotted at level 3 , ie resolution 3

I remember in the past it was said the levels are better than resolutions

Nick