logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tagging restaurants and categories

From blc blc at mail.vanade.com on Wed Mar 4 00:00:28 GMT 2020

Thanks all, I see this in the default style file and now have the answer:
need a change to the style.  I see the comments in the file - this
satisfies the query.

Looking through my locale and the categories available on my Garmin, the
bagel/donut shops are the only one that seems to be an outlier.  I've
always known this area has a lot of health nuts and for the longest time
the only Dunkin' Donuts went out of business, but there is definitely one
in town once more among a lot of other independent shops, just weird none
show up.

I suppose I'll leave this up to whoever whether to change the default or
not.  I only know of two chain restaurants that also get binned into
fast_food but people in the USA may or may not consider them "fast food
quality" that may or may not be better to show up in their category...

Thanks.