logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tagging restaurants and categories

From Pinns UK osm at pinns.co.uk on Tue Mar 3 08:50:02 GMT 2020

Multiple tags seem to occur more frequently in OSM , particularly in
polygons and to a lesser extent in lines. Luxembourg is a good example.

I've had to adapt my style to ensure woods were plotted when combined
with another tag.

ie

*Polygons*

combining natural , landuse , leisure etc

natural=wood & landuse=grass

leisure & natural / landuse

leisure=nature_reserve and landuse=forest

*Lines*

waterway=stream & boundary=administrative

I'm not sure how the default style deals with this  and perhaps it
doesn't matter.

regards

Nick