logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] dead end check patch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 26 09:21:07 GMT 2020

Hi Mike,

you change is not compatible with existing styles which set fixme=* or FIXME=*
I'd rather remove the code for dead-end check. I see no need for this in mkgmap.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020 09:11
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] dead end check patch

Hi Gerd,

please find attached a small patch that improves the dead end check. It
amends the code that looks for a fixme tag on a node to make it look for a
mkgmap:dead-end-check tag instead, and adds a line to the points file
setting mkgmap:dead-end-check=no for nodes with amenity=parking_entrance,
railway=car_shuttle, railway=rolling_highway, fixme=* or FIXME=*.

Please review.

Thanks,
Mike