logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 26 08:46:23 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

no idea how the tool chain for the pdf works.

There are some commented code blocks and Eclipse and SonarLint warn about several missing default statements, e.g.
Complete cases by adding the missing enum constants or add a default case to this switch.       IsInFunction.java       mkgmap/src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/osmstyle/function      line 164        SonarLint On-The-Fly Issue

Reg. the TODO comment
// problem with test b14 on the cut polygons and isLineInShape that goes away when merged. TODO: investigate sometime
Maybe the reason is that we create a Coord instance at the place where the polygon is split. Due to the rounding errors this point can be a 1-2 mm inside or outside the original inner polygon. Merging should not change the result unless the added point is removed by the merge. In that case I would assume that there were no rounding errors.

Some log statements might be removed or changed to debug level?
log.info("done", System.identityHashCode(this), hasIn, hasOn, hasOut);

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Februar 2020 10:27
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

Hi Gerd

I think this is about ready for release.

There is a slight problem with the layout in the Style Manual in that
the width of "is_in(tag,value,method)" causes it to run into the
Node/Way/Relation flags. If there was a way to put the function args
down the first column it would fix it, but I have no idea of the rules
of the formatting language. What are the tools used to transform
doc/styles/*.txt to the style-manual.pdf?

I'm not going to be able to do any complex line->polygon in/on/out
debugging in the next few days and it seems to work well for most
cases.

Ticker