logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Feb 25 09:27:43 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd

I think this is about ready for release.

There is a slight problem with the layout in the Style Manual in that
the width of "is_in(tag,value,method)" causes it to run into the
Node/Way/Relation flags. If there was a way to put the function args
down the first column it would fix it, but I have no idea of the rules
of the formatting language. What are the tools used to transform
doc/styles/*.txt to the style-manual.pdf?

I'm not going to be able to do any complex line->polygon in/on/out
debugging in the next few days and it seems to work well for most
cases.

Ticker