logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 20 15:59:05 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

sorry, presssed send too early.

Reg. documentation:
I think it is logically correct now :)

I think the sentence
"The method +all_in_or_on+ additionally matches lines are only on the edge of the polygon."
should be changed to
"Compared to +all+ the method +all_in_or_on+ additionally matches lines which are only on the edge of the polygon."

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2020 16:41
An: Ticker Berkin; Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

Hi Ticker,

I see that you overwrite the expected value stored in the test data in the unit test. Please don't do this. If you think that the expected value in is-in-samples.osm
is wrong we should discuss the test data.
In my eyes b14 clearly has points on the edge (as it is part of the edge) and is out.

If you think the expected results are correct but your new code doesn't allow to test them because of the early stop code please add a new tag to each object or maybe create a new  file. The unit test file is meant to document what the code does.