logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Feb 20 13:11:52 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd

Here is a replacement for is_in-function_v10.patch with the additions:

- method ..,none)=true to replace ..,any_in_or_on)=false.

- revised documentation.

- detection of holes within the rule.polygon. Will set OUT, ie stop
'all' being true, and, if exactly ON, not set IN, ie stop 'any' being
true.

- removal the kind parameters and related logic from IsInUtil; the
IsInFunction driver has better understanding of how POLYGON processing
should differ from POLYLINE.

- restructure the MethodArg enum to include all the method dependent
logic.

Test case b14 (rule.polygon being the hole in the multiPolygon)
should be OUT, or maybe OUT|ON but the test driver only understands ALL
or ANY for polygons. It still fails because isLineInShape returns
IN|ON|OUT for the rule.polygon against one of the cut simple polygons,
where it should be ON|OUT

Ticker