logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] errors in typ file

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Feb 15 11:00:55 GMT 2020

Hi

Is this using something based on resources/typ-files/mapnik.txt

My guessing of a translation of the error messages you are getting is
that TYPviewer defaults the output code-page to 1252 and then doesn't
like various strings that can't be represented in that code page.
Try uncommenting the line: CodePage=65001

Having this line will cause harmless warnings from mkgmap when you
generate a non-unicode map

Ticker